As I most recently have a little time, I was searching on the web last week. On the lookout for fresh, interesting tips, inspiring recipes that I have never tasted before, to amaze my family with. Looking for a while yet couldn't find lots of interesting things. Right before I thought to give up on it, I came across this tempting and simple treat simply by accident over ambitiouskitchen. The dessert seemed so delicious on its photos, it called for urgent actions.
It had been simple enough to imagine how it is made, how it tastes and how much my husband will probably want it. Mind you, it is quite easy to please the guy when it comes to puddings. Anyhow, I visited the site and simply followed the step by step instuctions that have been coupled with great photographs of the task. It really makes life less difficult. I can imagine that it's a bit of a hassle to take snap shots in the middle of baking in the kitchen as you may will often have gross hands thus i highly appreciate the commitment she placed in to build this blogpost and recipe conveniently followed.
With that in mind I am empowered presenting my own, personal dishes similarly. Many thanks for the concept.
I had been fine tuning the original formula create it for the taste of my loved ones. I must tell you it was a terrific success. They enjoyed the taste, the structure and loved having a delicacy like this in the middle of a hectic workweek. They basically asked for lots more, a lot more. Hence next time I'm not going to make the same mistake. I am gonna twin the quantity .

cheese stuffed crescent rollsMain navigation
Coconut Flour Crepes (Sugar and Starch Free)
At our house right now we've a little obsession with crepes. They are simple to make, store well in the ice box and have a wide variety of uses. They are my no. 1 go-to snack at the moment.
These crepes are manufactured with coconut flour. They truly are full of good protein, some healthy fats and no starches or sugars. I attempt to make the majority of my recipes low starch and low sugar. That way if you are struggling with inflammation and starches flare up any symptoms this recipe is a safe option for you.
Because crepes are so popular in our house my husband has actually bought out the crepe making. We double the recipe and also have enough for the week. We utilize them as a snack or quick breakfast filled with peanut butter. We also put whipped cream and berries inside, use as tortillas or shells for burritos, enchiladas or tacos. Your options are endless.
You can also make these with almond milk in replacement with coconut milk if you prefer.
8 organic and free range eggs
8 Tablespoons butter (or coconut oil for dairy free), melted (I melt the butter in the skillet so it pre-greeses the skillet for when I make the crepes)
1 cup canned coconut milk
1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl beat the eggs with a hand mixer
Add the melted butter very slowly and that means you don't start to cook the eggs
Add the coconut milk, coconut flour and salt to the batter and mix for about 30 seconds so all of the ingredients are combined and the coconut flour slightly thickens the batter
Heat up 1-2 small 8 inch skillets (if you want to go quicker you can use two at a time) on medium heat
Pour about 1/3-1/2 cup of batter into the skillet and lift the skillet up and move it in gentle circles to spread around the pan. Place the pan back on the burner and bake about 2 minuets on the first side until it is able to be flipped with a spatula. Cook the crepe on the other side for about 1 minute until you can slide the crepes out of the pan and they are completely cooked through
Makes about 12-14 crepes. Store within an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days
are you able to pls put howm many ml is one can of milk. Tnx
I'm so sorry that you did not love the crepe recipe. They are very egg heavy and much less like a tortilla. I am so glad that you could find something else to make with the batter! I really hope you can find another crepe recipe that you adore. Blessings!